Samyx Antiviral Sanitisation Service is:
- Suitable for Disinfection against Coronavirus (COVID-19) and most other viruses and bacteria.
- Available for Domestic and Commercial Properties in London
- Carried out by fully equipped and trained professionals wearing the appropriate Personal Protect Equipment – full-body paper suits, face masks, gloves and overshoes.
- Use of toxin-free Certified Antiviral Detergent Agent to BS EN 1276. BS EN 1276 is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.999% with a 5 minute contact time. This is used to clean high touch areas such as telephone equipment, doorknobs & door handles, light switches & dimmer switches, computer monitors, keyboards, mouses, tablets & laptops, all work surfaces, all chair rests & arms, tables and chairs, sinks, taps and kitchen areas, toilets, including all surfaces etc.
- The specialist will use professional equipment to apply the safe-use detergent on the risky areas in order to disinfect highly touched surfaces and eradicate all present germs.
- We use a hot dry steam clean method at a minimum temperature of 120°C. This temperature is proven to kill 99.9% of all germs and bacteria.
- All products used are non-toxic and non-harmful to humans, pets and plants and therefore safe to use even in food preparation areas.
- Dramatically Decreased risk of viral and bacterial spread
- We provide you with a certificate for Inspection Control and Bio-Fogging provided after service for your peace of mind.
- Samyx Antiviral Sanitisation Service can be booked individually or as an addition to any of our other cleaning services.
Samyx Disinfection Service in 6 Steps
- We will carry out a survey in your property, to figure out what needs to be done.
- Our technician will prepare the property for disinfection.
- The next step is to disinfect the whole property with a fogging machine using a bio detergent that is very efficient against most viruses and bacteria.
- The disinfectant must be left on the surfaces for an hour to work and kill the virus and all bacteria.
- The bio detergent will leave invisible protection. (The period depends on how often the surface is used.)
- After completing disinfection we will provide you with a proof of disinfection certificate.
Please ensure that they’re provided with the necessary access, as well any specific notes that they might need to keep in mind, and promptly vacate the cleaning area.